Check the Honey Analysis Reports which shows NPA 15+ (a non-peroxide activity, equivalent to 15+ ULF/UMF) and a level of MGO520+ mg/kg:
BIOSOTA MANUKA antibacterial honey is cold extracted and processed differently to normal honey which helps to retain the therapeutic and antibacterial properties of this unique honey.
Weight: 12g x 12pcs = 144g NET.
Antibacterial Honey helping to enhance, protect and actively support the body`s own defenses.
AUSTRALIA`S MANUKA ANTIBACTERIAL HONEY CAN ASSISTS US:
- Support immune system
- Relief of the symptoms of sore throat
- Relief of the symptoms of sore gums
- Relief of mouth ulcers
- Maintenance of healthy digestive function
- Relief of indigestion Inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria at the wound site
- Provides a moist wound healing environment
- And a lot more…
This honey may naturally crystallise but this will not affect its activity. Simply warm to soften.